Friday, September 20, 2013

For a song...an anytime way for you to give a song to someone and support our adoption!

As an ongoing fundraiser, I (Casey) am offering in exchange for a donation in any amount to our adoption fund, to perform a special song for a special occasion and special person in your life! I recently sang Patsy Cline's "Crazy" for the Dad of a friend of mine on his birthday! I can sing to someone over the phone, on voice mail, or even as a CD recording to make their day brighter and give them a unique memory of whatever special occasion you are celebrating with them! I can't sing everything, but contact me by email at loveandtots3 at gmail dot com or comment on this blog post, if you have a request or want a list of songs. I love to sing for people, and would like to use this to help bring our son home! It's our updated version of singing telegrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment